Hey, folks, welcome back for another term. Allegheny Campus looks about the same as ever, with one exception. Does anyone know why there is a big hole being dug in front of Milton Hall? Best answers I can come up with are:
- Future landfill for the English profs to throw away old term papers.
- Tunnel for the CCAC stop on the North
- Building new computer lab so you don't have to climb 5,280 steps to wait in line to check your e-mail.
- Holding area for people who treat college like it's the 13th grade.
- Fortified bunker complete with small arms cache and food in case of zombie invasion.
- Casino satellite location - win a scholarship!
- Oil/Natural Gas well and mini-refinery.
- Milton Hall is built atop a giant burial mound.
- The hole is unimportant. Time digging it is the new fine levied for late books at the library.
Feelin' : curious
Listenin' to:: The Beatles - 05 - Fixing a Hole